Become part of the transportation revolution! zTrip is the largest taxi operation in the United States. zTrip is looking for a Sales and Recruitment Manager. This position needs a strong and enthusiastic person whose responsibility is to work with drivers and customers to grow the fleet. This is an all-encompassing position that requires quick thinking, strategic planning, and an aggressive attitude in order to be successful. If you are excited to make a direct impact on growing a business and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this job is for you!
You will strengthen zTrip’s brand through strategic identification, coordination, and execution of various presentations and recruiting events. The position designs, implements, and maintains an updated full cycle recruiting program with an emphasis on high tech recruiting practices, full utilization of social media, and focused networking with the deployment of an effective pipeline of applicants. The manager is responsible for developing sourcing and recruitment strategies to achieve and maintain the talent resources required to meet business needs and will create, track and maintain metrics, reporting and analysis to realize most efficient processes. This position is responsible for the full cycle of the recruitment and orientation of all independent contractors to increase the overall growth of the organization.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase the overall growth and retention of the organization.
- Establish recruitment objectives and goals for the operation.
- Create and implement recruitment plans and campaigns.
- Respond to candidate inquiries in a timely manner.
- Schedule and conduct information and orientation sessions for prospective IC’s.
- Ensure all applicants are processed quickly and efficiently, with contracts signed and all available lease vehicles assigned.
- Manage applicant tracking systems.
- Update and maintain various reports to help track and identify data.
- Provide backup functions for Retention Manager.
- Build and maintain an excellent rapport with workforce.
- Promote positive morale and superior quality of customer service among the organization.
- Other duties as assigned management.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in recruiting, marketing, sales, and/or related field preferred.